Blue-r za Megane

amilov

Naletio sam na Blue-r za Megane 2. Fora stvar iako nije da je opotrebna ... razumnim ljudima :D

Sad, gledam njegov video i sve je to super samo zašto njemu sve lampice titraju kao semafor .. moguće da taj sistem uzrok tome?

Više u videu ... 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 30. 10. 2019. at 9:07, desk said:

Moguce da je to do same kamere kojim je snimano ..pa se cini tako

A baš da svaka zasebno titra ... hm

Why Camera Light Video Flicker Happens

Artificial lights are lights in your house such as florescent lights, computer monitors, lamps bulbs, LED screens etc.

Florescent lights are not continuously on as our eyes might lead us to believe. Instead they turn on and off at a certain frequency.

Now certain countries use different frequencies. All of of North America and north of South America use a 60hz frequency, while in Europe, Africa and Asia, it’s 50Hz.

This is directly related to the AC current of the particular country.

You can experience camera light video flicker when your camera is out of sync with this frequency, when shooting either still photos or video.

What happens is that one image you take, might be when the florescent light is on, while another is when its off, giving you very different lighting results, even though your camera settings remained identical.

In video, the same applies, expect each frame varies at a high speed, so you see a flickering effect when you play it back, you see this flicker pulsing effect

Important Information

Renault-klub.hr koristi kolačiće za pružanje boljeg korisničkog iskustva, funkcionalnosti i prikaza sustava oglašavanja. Cookie postavke mogu se kontrolirati i konfiguritati u vašem web pregledniku. Nastavkom pregleda web stranice slažete se sa korištenjem kolačića. Koristeći se ovom web stranicom, pristajete na opće uvjete te pravila ponašanja.