1.2 tce i 1.2 16v

kruns

konkretno me zanima da li i kakva je razlika između ta dva motora? da budem precizniji koje su razlike u glavi motora, da li su ventili isti ili ne po pitanju materijala i dimenzija? da li ima razlike u podmazivanju i hlađenju? itd.

ako netko zna, molim odogovore :hey:

Evo vise:

Punch, response and power under the right foot thanks to turbo technology Developed from the 1.2 16V 75hp block, it is equipped with a low inertia turbo that ensures minimal lag thanks to its small diameter turbine and compressor. Its maximum power of 100hp and peak torque of 145Nm are available at 5,500rpm and 3,000rpm respectively. The marriage of a small cubic capacity and a low inertia turbo ensures lively response from low revs, while maximum torque is available from low engine speeds and remains available across a broad revband.

The turbocharger includes an "overpower" feature which temporarily boosts power output in 2nd, 3rd and 4th gears at engine speeds of more than 4,500rpm (5hp extra power and 6Nm extra torque). Some 30 per cent of the TCE 100hp's components are new compared with the 75hp block. The new engine also benefits from several evolutions, notably sodium cooled valves for enhanced resistance to heat, oil jet-cooled pistons and optimized cylinder head cooling. The injectors, sparkplugs and coil are all specific to the TCE 100hp, while its sump is made from aluminium.

The four-into-one exhaust manifold has been carefully designed to optimize the flow of exhaust gases in order to maximize the delivery of energy to the turbine. Meanwhile, a tumble-effect movement of the air inside the cylinders favours combustion speed for enhanced chamber-filling efficiency and improved stability at idle.

Ima dosta razlika u odnosu na obicni 1.2 16V

post-2198-1211959667_thumb.jpg

Edited by bubi

A sta bi dobio s njima? Dosta novih auta nema hidropodizace, nego se vracaju na mehanicke.

A sta bi dobio s njima? Dosta novih auta nema hidropodizace, nego se vracaju na mehanicke.

POTPIS, mehanicki su puno pouzdaniji i stvaraju manje problema(bolje reci nikakvih) za razliku od hidro

POTPIS, mehanicki su puno pouzdaniji i stvaraju manje problema(bolje reci nikakvih) za razliku od hidro

hidropodizači odu zbog lošeg ili krivog ulja.

i ne trebaju se štelat... i ne čuju se.... :roll:

Edited by Med0

jel stvarno tce ima mehaničke podizače?? da li to znači da ventile treba podešavati na nekoj kilometra

jel stvarno tce ima mehaničke podizače?? da li to znači da ventile treba podešavati na nekoj kilometra

Important Information

Renault-klub.hr koristi kolačiće za pružanje boljeg korisničkog iskustva, funkcionalnosti i prikaza sustava oglašavanja. Cookie postavke mogu se kontrolirati i konfiguritati u vašem web pregledniku. Nastavkom pregleda web stranice slažete se sa korištenjem kolačića. Koristeći se ovom web stranicom, pristajete na opće uvjete te pravila ponašanja.