Clio Renaultsport 200 (2011 godina)

Renaultsport fans are seeing double this week! Not only is Auto Express the first magazine to put the restyled Clio Renaultsport 200 through its paces, but these exclusive pictures show how the all-new version of the sizzling hatch will shape up.

And if you are wondering how we can be so confident about the styling of the fourth-generation Clio, take a peek at the leaked images published in our French sister magazine Auto Plus. These pictures depict one of Renault’s styling models, and reveal exactly how the standard Clio will compare to its Renaultsport derivative.

Due to burst on to the scene in late 2011, the Clio RS promises to be not only faster and lighter than the car it replaces but, dressed up in full Renaultsport gear, the best-looking hot hatch on the market.

Renault’s aim for this machine is clear: it wants the car to be immediately recognisable at first glance, maintaining the everyday appeal of the standard model, yet adding a sportier edge to the styling.

Taking pride of place on the stubby bonnet is an oversize Renault badge, with swept-back headlights and larger air intakes giving the nose a friendlier appearance.

In profile, however, the current car’s simple styling is swapped for an intricate series of flowing creases, giving an impression of movement even when the model is stationary. A similar ‘flame-surfacing’ design language has been applied successfully by BMW for years, and now Renault appears to be using the technique to its own advantage.

Renaultsport specification slots 18-inch rims under the swollen wheelarches, plus adds a bulging bodykit and trademark rear diffuser, while a boot-lip spoiler and wide-set twin exhausts finish off the racy styling. There are shades of the Mazda 2 in the car’s profile – something that might be less of a coincidence than you would think.

Chief designer Patrick Le Quément is set to leave Renault at the end of this year, to make way for ex-Mazda man Laurens van den Acker. He is intent on ushering in a new era of design – and this is the car that points the way.

Under the bonnet, Renault will stick with its trusty 2.0-litre naturally aspirated engine – ensuring the classic high-octane driving experience is maintained. However, aside from an incremental power hike past the magical 200bhp mark, the main focus will be on improving fuel economy and reducing CO2 emissions.

The engineers’ aim is to achieve something approaching 40mpg on the combined cycle and CO2 emissions below 180g/km.

The fourth-generation Clio will sit on an all-new lightweight platform that is set to be even stronger and more capable than at present. As with the current car, two chassis options – Sport or Cup – will be offered.

The former will cater for those who want to maintain a degree of comfort and a full complement of kit, while the latter is for drivers prepared to put up with a bone-shaking ride as a trade-off for the full-fat driving experience.

Everything happens faster these days… The second-generation Clio appeared eight years after the first, then it was seven years before the third-generation model came along, and this all-new car is due in 2011 – a mere six years after the current one went on sale.

Price tags are set to start from £16,000 for the more basic but firmer Cup, while the heavier Sport chassis will weigh in closer to £17,500 – maintaining the Clio’s reputation for being a true performance bargain.

carphoto30709825.jpg

carphoto30709925.jpg

IZVOR: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpr...o_revealed.html

Meni izgleda jako dobro!!! Budemo vidjeli koliko će od otga crteža ostati na serijskom model.

Ostaju na N/A motoru, neznam kaj bi rekao za to. Ja bi volio vidjeti turbo u tome autu

da..guza je super, no sprijeda mi nekako dječje izgleda..heh beba clio :)

Mini Megane!

Meni se sviđa, nadam se da bude takav i serijski

Ovaj bi auto ja nazvao Twingom III, a ne Cliom, ali eto...

Stop svjetla Meganea III, farovi od Twinga II photoshopirani.... Neuvjerljivo mi izgleda...

Clio III izgleda avion prema ovom...

Ovo nije niti blizu kao sto je navedeno u postu iznad. 2 gdine su prebrze za model mozda tek 2012 ili 2013 izadnje novi clio

ja smatram da ce biti puno drugaciji od ovog gore. vise me podsjeca na twinga. vjerujem da ce biti malo nizi.

Edited by njambrosic

Ovo je preeeeeeeeemalen automobil da bi bio nasljednik Clia...ovo je Toyota Aygo klasa...zajedno sa C1, Peugeot 107 itd. Čak je i Twingo veći...tako da ništa od ovog, netko se zaigrao. Samo bi bilo lijepo da felge budu u stilu onih sa novog Twinga RS, ono mi je predobro...

Ovo je preeeeeeeeemalen automobil da bi bio nasljednik Clia...ovo je Toyota Aygo klasa...zajedno sa C1, Peugeot 107 itd.

slazem se :dobroje:

felge su sa ibize FR

Ne, s Twinga RS su felge, kao što sam i napisao gore...

post-70-1244470990_thumb.jpg

Svima je jasno da ovo možda nikakve veze neće imati sa finalnim proizvodom ali sviđa mi se kako izgleda pa makar i nebio clio i neizašao prije 2019 itd.... :hearts;

Svima je jasno da ovo možda nikakve veze neće imati sa finalnim proizvodom ali sviđa mi se kako izgleda pa makar i nebio clio i neizašao prije 2019 itd.... :hearts;

Također :dobroje:

bacite ga u neku dobru boju, gore stavite dobre felge i voila!

gallery_9465_380_171825.jpg

gallery_9465_380_252221.jpg

Edit: slike su prebačene na forum

Edited by pešekan

odlican bude. zguza je .... :plazi:

Important Information

Renault-klub.hr koristi kolačiće za pružanje boljeg korisničkog iskustva, funkcionalnosti i prikaza sustava oglašavanja. Cookie postavke mogu se kontrolirati i konfiguritati u vašem web pregledniku. Nastavkom pregleda web stranice slažete se sa korištenjem kolačića. Koristeći se ovom web stranicom, pristajete na opće uvjete te pravila ponašanja.