Laguna 2, kako spojiti pojačalo i sub ?

manzzetta

Pozdrav, 

zanima me kako je i dali je moguće spojiti pojačalo i sub u laguni na originalni radio, kad nema činčeve koji mi trebaju za pojačalo ??

post-15137-0-72757600-1392931622_thumb.j

post-15137-0-85514900-1392931656_thumb.j

Može se. Ne znam kako se snalaziš s engleskim, ali ako razumiješ sve imaš ovdje što sam kopirao sa UK renault foruma.

Hi Splat,

Yes it would be possible. You have a couple of options available to you.

To get sound from the HU to the amp you can do 1 of 2 things if there are no connectors on the back of the HU already.

1. If the amp has a high level input, you can connect it straight to the speaker outputs from the head unit. Normally you get a plug supplied with the amp for this, you can either splice in some new wires behind the head unit or piggy back them straight from the rear speakers. Depending on where you plan on mounting the amp.

2. You can buy a high level to low level converter. They're about £15 from places like motor world or halfrauds. These things will connect to the speaker outputs on the rear of the head unit and then you can use normal RCA leads to connect to the amp. I have one as I'm running 3 amps and my HU has only 2 RCA out puts and it works very well.

Something like this:http://www.newimagecarhifi.co.uk/leg...fi-pr-290.html

Mine is an audioleads one I got from motor world but I can't seem to find it on their website.

The only other issue you may come across is power.

The amp will have 3 power inputs, constant live 12v, earth and a remoted switched 12v. The last one might be the one that causes you problems! Not to worry there are ways around it! This is the wire that will tell your amp to switch on and off with the HU to stop battery drain.

First things first, you need to find out if your HU has a remote wire. It's normally the wire that operates an electric aerial. On aftermarket HU's it's blue and white, but with renault, who knows! Also chances are as the lag doesn't have an aerial as we know it I doubt it has one, either way you'll need an electrical tester and it will only have a 12v supply when the radio is on.

If you can't find one don't worry, you can also use a switched wire from the ignition, your radio should deffo have one of these other wise is would stay on when you take your key card out! There should be 2 live feed to the radio, one constant 12v for the memory and a switched wire from the ignition, tap into this and connect to the remote input on the amp.

If you can't do that you'll have to use a contant 12v feed and put a switch in it. And remember to switch it off when you leave the car otherwise you'll end up with a flat battery, which is never good for the Laguna electircs!

Hope this helps you out mate.

The amp will have 3 power inputs, constant live 12v, earth and a remoted switched 12v. The last one might be the one that causes you problems! Not to worry there are ways around it! This is the wire that will tell your amp to switch on and off with the HU to stop battery drain.

First things first, you need to find out if your HU has a remote wire. It's normally the wire that operates an electric aerial. On aftermarket HU's it's blue and white, but with renault, who knows! Also chances are as the lag doesn't have an aerial as we know it I doubt it has one, either way you'll need an electrical tester and it will only have a 12v supply when the radio is on.

Na ono slobodno mjesto u jacku orginalnog HU se spaja CD changer. Jedan od tih izvoda uključuje i napaja changer i može se koristiti za uključivanje pojačala.

Promjeni radio i uzivaj. Nemoj puno kamijati preko Hi-Lo konvertera, ako ocekujes ista vise neces biti zadovoljan.

Promjeni radio i uzivaj. Nemoj puno kamijati preko Hi-Lo konvertera, ako ocekujes ista vise neces biti zadovoljan.

tako če i biti, mislio sam da postoji neki dosta jednostavan i jeftin način, a sad kupovati koješta i brikati, sačekat malo pa uzet neki 2din i gotovo, hvala svedno ;) 

manzzetta, voziš Lagunu.

A Laguna i jednostavan način su jednostavno nespojivi :D .

hahahahaha. skužio sam to do sada :D :D

Important Information

Renault-klub.hr koristi kolačiće za pružanje boljeg korisničkog iskustva, funkcionalnosti i prikaza sustava oglašavanja. Cookie postavke mogu se kontrolirati i konfiguritati u vašem web pregledniku. Nastavkom pregleda web stranice slažete se sa korištenjem kolačića. Koristeći se ovom web stranicom, pristajete na opće uvjete te pravila ponašanja.