"...it goes absolutely where you want it to."

"...the most fun to drive outright."

"...we all agreed the Clio was our champion of champions"

Koje pohvale :bigl:

Definitivno je prepredobar! :hura:

Clio Rules :hail:

:surp: Zanimljivo!

Track and Race. CARS magazine

Jans edition has two reviews in first is the "best hot hatch track day car" and the second is "The best track day car" Both leagues have some fantastic cars in like the 197, mini gp, R32, 225 meggy in the hot hatch section..

It has a report on all cars on how they handle and lap times (which are very suppriseing) and at the end a overal winner for both sections. It even comments on there best hot hatch of last year which was the mini gp which they say out stripes the 182 trophy in all aspects being bettered by the 197 and they base there findings on lap times and driver feed back!!

If this is true this is the first timed comparison of the 197 and a 182 around a track that i have seen and they say the 197 is quicker!

(Trophy slower than mini gp which is slower than 197)

Top 4 lap times in hot hatch group.

1st. Clio 197 1m29.72secs

2nd. mini gp 1m.30.91secs

3rd. Meggy 225 1m31.35secs

4th. VW R32 1m32.63secs

Group winner overal 197

"there was one clear winner and from just £16k you'd be mad not to take a test drive. We salute you, the Clio Renaultsport 197, our Track Day Car of the Year Hot Hatch Champion!"

"There was one clear winner in my opinion and i didnt need to look at the time sheet to make the decision. It stops, accelerates and slides through corners better than any other hot hatch on the market. The Renaultsport 197 was, by far, the best hot hatch" Keith Wood-editor.

A ovo, pa Renaultsport je stalno najbolji :bigl:

Ovo su nabrijanci!

Top 8 Track day Special times.

1st. Aeon Blaze 1m23.51secs

2nd. Clio Cup 205 1m25.32secs

3rd. Brooke Double R 1m27.00secs

4th. Aeon GT3 spider 1m28.59secs

5th. Toniq-R Duratec 1m29.51secs

6th. Ariel atom 2 300 (wet lap) 1m29.96secs (ran 1m.24.95 in a previous dry lap issue jan06)

7th. Caterham CSR260 S'light (wet lap) 1m29.98secs

8th. Kellforms Retoga (wet lap) 1m30.89secs

Overall winner Clio Cup 205

"For value, fun and pace none of our entries could out gun the awesome Clio Cup 205. With an SVA kit on the horizon this wont just be the Track Day Car of the Year, it could and should be THE Car of the Year..." Keith wood-editor

BTW ovaj 205 ima skoro 150 kg manje :)

Imaš mo

Od pocetka sam govorio da ne moze Clio 197 biti sporiji na stazi od 182 u bilo kojemu izdanju ;)

Za sve one koji su sumnjali u Renault Sport odjel mislim da bi bilo lijepo od moderatora da im podijele WARNOVE :fucka::lool:

U ostatak rasprave necu ulaziti ali 16V/Williams se tako vozi.... ako nije dignuo unutrasnji tocak, znaci da nisi prosao dovoljno brzo... kratko i jasno... :hey:

hehe, baš sam neki dan sjedio na kavi s jednim našim renomiranim vozačem koji je vozio williamsa... uspio ga je krovirati jer mu je poskočio sa sva 4 u zrak na mjestu za koje bih se ja kladio u soma eura da je to apsolutno nemoguće :zubo: al veli da je mali brutala i

hehe, baš sam neki dan sjedio na kavi s jednim našim renomiranim vozačem koji je vozio williamsa... uspio ga je krovirati jer mu je poskočio sa sva 4 u zrak na mjestu za koje bih se ja kladio u soma eura da je to apsolutno nemoguće :zubo:

Jel mo

hehe, baš sam neki dan sjedio na kavi s jednim našim renomiranim vozačem koji je vozio williamsa... uspio ga je krovirati jer mu je poskočio sa sva 4 u zrak na mjestu za koje bih se ja kladio u soma eura da je to apsolutno nemoguće :zubo: al veli da je mali brutala i

review: puno prebrzo je vozio, nema nikakve druge filozofije :zubo:

ne bih o kome se radi, iako neki mogu pretpostaviti, a i mislim da se zna za taj događaj...

Important Information

Renault-klub.hr koristi kolačiće za pružanje boljeg korisničkog iskustva, funkcionalnosti i prikaza sustava oglašavanja. Cookie postavke mogu se kontrolirati i konfiguritati u vašem web pregledniku. Nastavkom pregleda web stranice slažete se sa korištenjem kolačića. Koristeći se ovom web stranicom, pristajete na opće uvjete te pravila ponašanja.